Remediation of contaminated site in Atlantic City, NJ
We recently converted our oil boiler to gas and the heating crew could not remove the half-full, 250-gallon oil tank until one week later. Hence, we had an open fuel oil tank (the pipes were removed) and strong oil fumes inside our home. As a result, our dog and cat became ill within a few hours. Upon receiving and spraying the VaporRemed, the fumes quickly disappeared and the animals recovered. After the fuel oil tank was removed, we sprayed a few final applications of VaporRemed and now, everyone in the household is breathing happily and without any adverse effects ... thanks for creating such an amazing product!